- Product Classification List
|Capacity or weight||100g (50 Pads)|
|Product Specifications||Available for all skin types|
|Period of use or after use||36 months before opening / 6 months after opening|
|How to use||In the first step of basic skin care after cleansing, gently wipe the entire face in the direction of skin texture using the embossed side of pad, except around the eyes and mouth.
Smooth the skin texture by wiping again with the opposite soft side of pad.
Place the pad on the area that needs special cara for about 3~5 minutes for intensive care, then tap lightly for absorption.
*After use, close the lid completely to prevent the pad from drying out and store the container upright.
|Manufacturers and Manufacturers||COSMAX CO., LTD. / MOONSHOT KOREA, INC.|
|Country of manufacture||Republic of Korea|
|Raw ingredient||Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Phytate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassoside, Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract|
|Presence or absence of screening of food and drug safety||N|
|Precautions when using||For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of children. Replace cap after use. Keep it at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.|
|Quality assurance standards||This product is compensated by Fair Trade Commission Notice "consumer dispute resolution standard".|
- 1. Order cancellation
- - Cancellation cannot be made after 12:00p.m. on the next day of the order date, though the shipment hasn’t begun.
- - If the product hasn’t shipped yet, the cancellation can be made before 12:00p.m. on the next day of order date through email.
- - When ordering through deposit, order cancellation before payment is done if payment isn’t made within 3 days.
- - If cancellation is received/approved after shipping due to private reasons, then you must pay for round-trip delivery rate to your location.
- 2. Exchange/Refund
- - Exchange/refund request can be registered through email within 7 days after delivery.
- - The round-trip shipping rate is charged to the customer for exchange/refund due to customer’s private reasons.
- - If refund is approved after request, then we will guide you in regard to the refund charge and round-trip delivery fees.
- - If the product is different from our description/advertisement on the page, or you are eligible for exchange/refund due to product malfunction or wrong delivery, then the shipping rate for refund/exchange will be paid by our company.
- ※ Other policies regarding exchange/refund will follow the Terms of Agreement & Usage.
- 3. Cases when refund is not possible
- - When there is no product failure/wrong delivery
- - When no description is offered for reasons for refund
- - When seal/tag of the product has been removed
- - When the product is used or laundered at least once
- - When the product is damaged/changed due to reason attributable to customer
- - When product packaging (bag/case) is lost
- - When the refund date has passed
- - When the product or its packaging is damaged
- 4. Delivery Information
- 1) Shipping Charge
- - The international shipping price differs according to the weight and rate set by the shipping company (box weight included).
- 2) Delivery Date
- - Generally, delivery is completed within a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10 business days after payment is completed.
- - The delivery date may change depending on the country, product inventory, customs, and other factors.
- - You can check the delivery information after the shipping has started through your email or My Page > Order Details Page.
- 3) Precautions (The delivery date may be inevitably delayed due to the circumstances below. We ask for your kind understanding.)
- - Ordering is done during or before company’s holidays.
- - Delivery coincides with company holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, or summer holidays.
- - High delivery traffic (e.g. due to bad weather)
- - Orders made during Saturdays, Sundays, or festival days are sent on the next business day.